Figurine Price Guide
Swarovski Crystal Figurines are the worlds finest crystal figurines. Swarovski, an Austrian company, was founded in 1895 by Daniel Swarovski. Swarovski Crystal is the premier manufacturer of fine lead Austrian crystal, lead crystal, and silver crystal in the world.
Mix some chemicals found in nature, add lots of heat. Produce a lead crystal glass mixture, wash with acid, grind with the worlds best crystal grinding equipment used by the best artisans in the world. Sculpt the finest designs and build a Swarovski Crystal Figurine with more than 35 years of the finest figurine traditions. Now you know what it takes to make Swarovski figurines.
Website About Figurines has more than 100 articles covering the finest figurines, art glass, anime, Hummel, Lladro, Willow Tree, Jim Shore, Disney, and more figurines. Our Figurine Price Guide is a series of articles covering live and online auction prices for a variety of figurines. We encourage you to leave comments and visit our variety of articles and events for beginners and collectors.
Swarovski Crystal Figurine
Our price guide is simply information for entertainment purposes. We use the following classifications for product conditions:
- Mint Condition unboxed
- Mint Condition w/box
- New w/box
- New w/box unopened
This article contains the following Swarovski Crystal Figurines. You may click these figurines to access additional information from Amazon.
- Swarovski Crystal Hoopoes 925080
- Swarovski Crystal Figurines Turtle Doves 657378
- Swarovski Rose Tulips Crystal Flower Figurine 626874
- Swarovski Peppiino Dog Lovlots 935720
- Swarovski Crystal Figurine Ladybird 190858
Swarovski Crystal Hoopoes 925080
Hoopoes are funny, colorful parrot birds known for their distinctive crown of feathers. These two fully faceted clear crystal hoopoes have Black Diamond crystal beaks. Their crown is in Medium Topaz crystal and the tails are in Jet and clear crystal. They are perched on an unfaceted clear crystal branch base.
Designer: Elisabeth Adamer
Article no.: 925080 Size: 3 1/4 x 3 7/8 inch
Retail Price: $ 250
- February 11, 2012: Online Auction $ 170 New unopened
- February 5, 2012: Online Auction $ 175 New unopened
- February 6, 2012: Online Auction $ 179 New unopened
- November 22, 2011: Online Auction $ 157 Mint Condition w/box
Swarovski Crystal Figurine Turtle Doves 657378
Turtle doves are the emblem of devoted love. This pair comes in faceted clear crystal with eyes in Jet and beaks in Topaz crystal. They are perched lovingly together on a frosted crystal branch. Why not present it to a newly engaged or married couple?
Designer: Gabriele Stamey
Article no.: 657378 Size: 4 3/16 x 2 7/16 inch
Retail Price: $ 205
- February 15, 2012: Online Auction $ 185 New w/Box
- February 12, 2012: Online Auction $ 120 Mint Condition w/box
- February 7, 2012 : Online Auction $ 200 New unopened
- December 12, 2011: Online Auction $ 145 Mint Condition w/box
- December 11, 2011: Online Auction $ 100 Mint Condition unboxed
Swarovski Rose Tulips with Vase 626874
Flower Dream – Rose Tulips: Add a touch of springtime to your home. The seven faceted tulip blossoms in Rose crystal come in a round, faceted clear crystal vase. The stems and leaves set a contrast in silver-tone metal.
Article no.: 626874 Size: 2 1/8 x 1 7/16 inch
Retail Price: $ 120.00
- February 4, 2012: Online Auction $ 90 New w/Box
- December 13, 2011: Online Auction $ 84 New w/Box
- December 2, 2011: Online Auction $64 New w/Box
Swarovski Peppino Dog Lovlots 935720
Gang of Dogs – Peppino: He’s the sensitive basset hound with a big heart. Made in faceted Light Smoked Topaz crystal, Peppino has a clear crystal snout and expressive Jet crystal puppy eyes that seem to be full of love. Not intended for children 15 and under.
Designer: Edith Mair
Article no.: 935720 Size: 1 3/4 x 1 3/16 inch
Retail Price $ 75
- January 17, 2012: Online Auction $ 61 New Unopened
- December 26, 2011: Online Auction $ 61 New Unopened
- December 12, 2011: Online Auction $ 61 New Unopened
- November 25, 2011: Online Auction $ 61 New Unopened
Swarovski Crystal Ladybird Figurine 190858
The Ladybird is a symbol of good luck. Gift the little creation in crystal with a body that glows in faceted clear crystal contrasting with Jet crystal spots. A Jet head with clear crystal eyes and metal antennae bring joy and luck.
Designer: Edith Mair
Article no.: 190858 Size: 3/4 x 3/8 inch
Retail Price: $ 50
- February 13, 2012: Online Auction $ 30 New Unopened
- January 17, 2012: Online Auction $ 22 Mint Condition no box
- January 7, 2012: Online Auction $ 38 New w/Box
- January 6, 2012: Online Auction $ 14 Used
- January 1, 2012: Online Auction $ 16 Mint Condition No Box
Please look at our pages on About Figurines for more Figurine Price Guide information.
Filed under: Figurine Price Guide · Tags: about figurines, austrian crystal, crystal, crystal figurine, daniel swarovski, disney, edith mair, elisabeth adamer, figurine, figurine price guide, flower dream rose tulips 626874, gabriele stanley, hoopoes 925080, hummel, jim shore, ladybird 190858, lead crystal, Lladro, peppiino dog 935720, price guide, silver crystal, swarovski, swarovski crystal, swarovski crystal figurine, swarovski crystal figurine ladybird, swarovski crystal figurines, swarovski crystal figurines turtle doves, swarovski crystal hoopoes, swarovski figurine, swarovski peppino dog, swarovski rose tulips, turtle doves 657378, willow tree